Recognitions & Accreditations
Welcome to ICFAI Tripura
The ICFAI University, Tripura (referred to hereafter as the University) was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 of 2004). The University has been approved by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Schools & Courses @ ICFAI Tripura
ICFAI University Tripura currently offers
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Management & Commerce
- ICFAI Law School
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Physical Education & Yoga
- Faculty of Special Education
- Faculty of Library & Information Science
- ICFAI Nursing School / Clinical Psychology
- Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Newsletter of Chemistry department
- "Five days FDP in the ICFAI University, Tripura on 22nd March, 2022"
- "Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Akash Debnath for being awarded with certificate C in the examination held by National Cadet Corps"
- " Kudos to Ms. Misreal Debbarma on being awarded with certificate C in the examination held by National Cadet Corps."
- " Heartfelt congratulations to Ms. Rima Das for being conferred with B grade in the examination held by National Cadet Corps "
- " Congratulations to Mr. Bikram Saha for being awarded with grade B in the examination held by the National Cadet Corps."
Fresher’s celebration named as "NOVATOS-2K22"
September 23rd, 2022View More
Convocation-2K22 held on 23 September, 2022
September 23rd, 2022View More
The Faculty of Special Education of the ICFAI University, Tripura has organized an awareness program on the Topic: “Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Awareness Program for University Students” based on the Theme: “Create Hope through Action” in collaboration with National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) (NIEPID)
September 20th, 2022View More
Faculty of Special Education distributed kit bags among the Special Children and oriented Parents under ADIP Scheme in collaboration with National Institute for the Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) Hyderabad (NIEPID) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India held
September 17th, 2022View More
- UBA activity report of ICFAI University, Tripura during Covid-19
- UGC COVID-19
- Appeal by UGC
- UGC Advisory
- On-Line Learning - ICT Initiatives of MHRD and UGC
- Distance Education
- Submitted data of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - Overall- Engineering - Management - Law
- "Data for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2019-'20"
- TATA Trusts is inviting applications for scholarships for B.Ed and M.Ed in special education. Application forms will be available online from December 24, 2019 till January 14, 2020
ODL Admissions Data
- October-2018 to July-2019 Admissions
- October-2018 Admissions
- January -2019 Admissions
- July -2019 Admissions
- Useful Online Information Resources - Digital Libraries
- List of e-learning search engines
- Approval letter by Govt of Tripura for undergoing teachers' internship program for B.Ed. SE(MR) students of ICFAI University Tripura in different Govt. & Govt. aided schools of Govt. of Tripura
- Approval by NCTE to offer B.Ed program of two year
- Approval by Tripura State Legal Services Authority
- GATE - online study materials
- AICTE - materials for Academic & Research purposes
The University has established an Alumni Society. All students are required to seek membership in the society. The provisional membership in the alumni body entitles the students to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences and local chapter activities organized by the society.More Alumni
Reserve Bank of India.
Just like any other engineering aspirant, It was my dream to study in a college that will not only give in depth knowledge but also provide a solid platform on which we can build our career.
Business Analyst Bridgei2i Analytics Solutions.
The internships proved to be the turning point and helped me grabbing a big hold on the subjects required for software development. I am happy of what I have achieved today because I went against everyone to prove myself.