- The ICFAI University Tripura campus is Located at Kamalghat, Sadar , Tripura West. The campus is spread over an area of 32.53 acres. The facility has several buildings viz.
- administration /academic, laboratory, workshop, hostel with 600 capacity for boys and girl students with a dining facility. The hostel is also equipped with a medical center, gymnasium, common room with TV & other recreational facilities like carroms, chess and table tennis.
- Outdoor sports facility for Soccer ground, cricket field, volley ball & badminton courts has also been provided for the students & staff. The University has developed a well stocked library and computer centre with high speed internet connection for use by student and faculty.
- In the first phase of construction, the University Campus has a built up area of 3.41 lakh sft.
- The state of art facilities have been constructed and completed in a record time of 18 months.
Laboratories and Workshops
- Computer Center
- Science Laboratories & Electronics Laboratories
- RF & Microwave Laboratory
- Microprocessor Laboratory
- Analog & Digital Electronics Laboratories
- Analog & Digital Communications System Laboratories
- Mechanical Laboratory
- Electrical Laboratory
- Civil Engineering Laboratory
- Central Library
- Psychology Laboratory
- English and Soft Skills Laboratory
|2||Hostel||1,33,252 (299 rooms) 0|
|5||U G Water Sump||3,400|
|6||Boundary Wall||1,700 rmt|
|8||Faculty & Staff Quarters||15,385|