Schools & Courses @ ICFAI Tripura
ICFAI University Tripura currently offers
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Management & Commerce
- ICFAI Law School
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Physical Education & Yoga
- Faculty of Special Education
- ICFAI Nursing School / Clinical Psychology
- Doctoral Programs
Department of Clinical Psychology, The ICFAI University, Tripura organized “World Suicide Prevention Day” in collaboration with National Mental Health Program under National Health Mission Tripura held on September 8, 2023
September 8, 2023View More
Dr. Swarnali Nath Choudhury, Professor and HOD, Chemistry, and Dr. Tufan Singha Mahapatra, Assistant Professor, represented the Department of Chemistry, ICFAI University Tripura, at the DST FIST meeting at IIT Delhi on September 2, 2023".
September 2, 2023View More
The ICFAI Law School conducted "Anti Ragging Day Observation" held on August 18, 2023
Aug 18, 2023View More
Special Talk on “Awareness on Drug Abuse among youths” under Pro bono Club held on August 17, 2023
Aug 17, 2023View More
- UBA activity report of ICFAI University, Tripura during Covid-19
- UGC COVID-19
- Appeal by UGC
- UGC Advisory
- On-Line Learning - ICT Initiatives of MHRD and UGC
- Distance Education
- Submitted data of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - Overall- Engineering - Management - Law
- "Data for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2019-'20"
- TATA Trusts is inviting applications for scholarships for B.Ed and M.Ed in special education. Application forms will be available online from December 24, 2019 till January 14, 2020
ODL Admissions Data
- October-2018 to July-2019 Admissions
- October-2018 Admissions
- January -2019 Admissions
- July -2019 Admissions
- Useful Online Information Resources - Digital Libraries
- List of e-learning search engines
- Approval letter by Govt of Tripura for undergoing teachers' internship program for B.Ed. SE(MR) students of ICFAI University Tripura in different Govt. & Govt. aided schools of Govt. of Tripura
- Approval by NCTE to offer B.Ed program of two year
- Approval by Tripura State Legal Services Authority
- GATE - online study materials
- AICTE - materials for Academic & Research purposes
The University has established an Alumni Society. All students are required to seek membership in the society. The provisional membership in the alumni body entitles the students to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences and local chapter activities organized by the society.More Alumni
Reserve Bank of India.
Just like any other engineering aspirant, It was my dream to study in a college that will not only give in depth knowledge but also provide a solid platform on which we can build our career.
Business Analyst Bridgei2i Analytics Solutions.
The internships proved to be the turning point and helped me grabbing a big hold on the subjects required for software development. I am happy of what I have achieved today because I went against everyone to prove myself.